Consultation is offered to interns and licensed therapists and requires no knowledge of psychosynthesis. This consultation service is for those who:
- are seeking guidance in their work with clients
- are struggling in their therapeutic relationship with a particular client
- need support or mentoring as a beginning therapist
- are questioning what psychotherapy is
- are wishing to integrate the use of imagery or sandplay in their work with clients
- are seeking to find their psychotherapeutic orientation
- find themselves bored or irritated with a specific client
- are wondering if their countertransference issues are interfering with their ability to be present with their client
- are questioning who they are as a psychotherapist
- are confused about whether being a psychotherapist is a role, or a way of making a living, or a call to service
- wish to explore what it means to integrate a spiritual or transpersonal perspective in their work with clients
- wish to deepen their understanding of psychosynthesis theory and see its relevance to their psychotherapeutic work
Consultation services are also available for life coaches.
Call (650) 322-0817 or e-mail Ann at email@example.com to explore whether consultation might be of service to you.
Consultation sessions are by video, using a secure HIPPA compliant and easily accessible service.